Dean Close School to bring an additional educational resource to Gloucestershire students
- Credit: Archant
This Easter, Dean Close School will be offering Easter revision sessions for those who are looking for additional support at this critical time in their studies
Dean Close School will be bringing an educational resource to students in Gloucestershire and beyond, this Easter, for those who are looking for additional support at this critical time in their studies.
Dean Close is a highly regarded independent school based in the charming regency town of Cheltenham. The School’s campus style site is an impressive blend of old and new buildings within 50 acres of peaceful, landscaped grounds providing the ideal location for a stimulating and productive A Level and GCSE Revision Course.
2018 will be the third year that Dean Close had offered places to all students and it will be available on a residential or non-residential basis. Alongside their intensive study programmes, Easter revision students will have access to the School’s sporting facilities and a range of recreational activities which include film and bowling nights.
All subjects will be organised and delivered by a team of highly qualified and experienced teachers, utilising the very best educational talents from across Gloucestershire. With a maximum of eight per class, quality time is guaranteed for each and every student.
In addition to the intensive revision sessions, time will also be set aside for core study skills which are crucial to success, covering areas which are known to undermine exam success.
The course will take place over five days, from Wednesday 4 to Sunday 8 April 2018 and boarders’ will arrive on the evening of Tuesday April 3.
Places will be available on a first come, first served basis so early booking is advisable.
For full details, download an application form or contact Marie Carter on: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: 01242 258023.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West