Greene’s Tutorial College
- Credit: Archant
For over 45 years Greene’s Tutorial College in Oxford has specialised in U.K. and U.S. education.
For over 45 years Greene’s Tutorial College in Oxford has specialised in U.K. and U.S. education. Because our courses are all individually designed, we are able to offer a range of options and combinations often not available in schools or colleges:
– Full- or part-time sixth form courses;
– Intensive retake courses for A level or GCSE;
– Supplementary help or holiday revision for those at school, college or university;
– Oxford and Cambridge entrance preparation for tests and interviews;
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 9 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
– U.K. university applications advice on course choice and UCAS form completion;
– Science Practical courses for external examination candidates;
– U.K. aptitude test preparation for Russell Group universities and the professions;
– U.S. university advice and preparation courses for the U.S. SAT;
– Online learning, academic and career support.
We are a registered examination centre with all the main U.K. examination boards for GCSE, IGCSE, A level and the Cambridge Pre-U, as well as a centre for university entrance tests. We welcome external examination candidates.
We are Oxford’s oldest tutorial college, and Greene’s students are part of a history of learning in Oxford that reaches back almost a thousand years. Our tutorial method gives students the space to study at their own pace, while developing individual responsibility, independence and confidence.
We consider students regardless of their age or stage of education. However, most are between 16 and 18, and aiming for university. Our courses are planned to meet individual academic objectives and the tutorial method helps students to think analytically, creatively and independently. Students are supported by an academic supervisor, and receive an online report after every tutorial.
Individual tuition is at the heart of Greene’s courses, so we have a wide range of specialist tutors. Students are able to benefit from an extraordinary richness of experience and excellence – and we pride ourselves on the care we take to match tutors to students’ needs. Our trained tutors combine the highest educational standards with an ability to communicate, a passion for their subject and an exceptional mastery of examination techniques.
Let us discuss what we can offer you: