Join the Community at Fulneck School
- Credit: Archant
Fulneck School has a fantastic foundation to provide quality education for children aged 3 to 18.
We are a vibrant, happy, aspirational community where we focus on one child, yours.
Founded in 1753, Fulneck School provides a caring community of 400 pupils aged 3 to 18 who benefit from a nurturing and unique all round education in an inspirational historic setting. Each and every child is encouraged to maximise their potential.
Our Early Years and Junior Curriculum provides breadth, excellence and excitement both in the classroom and outside in our beautiful outdoor learning space, enhanced by specialist teaching in PE, Spanish, Music and Dance. Senior students benefit from a broad range of academic subjects and an extremely varied programme of extra-curricular activities, with opportunities for leadership and personal enrichment. Academic high fliers are stretched by a challenging curriculum, whilst children with dyslexia are supported in our acclaimed Learning Support Unit.
The recently refurbished and vibrant Sixth Form Centre is an inspirational place to study and prepare for university or employment. Students achieve excellent examination results securing their first choice of top universities.
To support busy parents, our secure School Bus will transport your child safely to and from School. You can also take advantage of full and flexi-boarding; our day boarding option means your child can stay for tea, prep and activities if you will be home late after a meeting away.
To discover how your child will flourish at Fulneck School, do come and visit. We guarantee a warm welcome!
- 1 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 7 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
Fulneck School Pudsey Leeds LS28 8DS West Yorkshire
www.fulneckschool.co.uk firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)113 257 0235