- Credit: Archant
We believe what we can deliver at Kelly is a truly rounded education experience
We believe what we can deliver at Kelly is a truly rounded education experience. Our small size means we can be focused on your child bringing out their best qualities as an individual and as a member of society, in both academic and non academic fields. Our principal aims are to encourage the pursuit of excellence and the development of the whole person, in caring and nurturing surropundings.
Children can achieve their true potential within a balanced and supportive environment, developing their individual talents. We balance a high standard of academic schooling - 100% A-level pass rate for the last 4 years - with a strong commitment to extra curricular activities such as the Combined Cadet Force, Duke of Edinburgh’s Awards, The Ten Tors Challeneg and the Devizes to Westminster Canoe Marathon.
The New Kelly Saturday, introduced in September 2013, has been a huge success. No more compulsory academic lessons on a Saturday morning. Instead we run a three pronged programme of optional activities all designed to enhance the childrens range of experience and achievement, ultimately leading to a range of valuable qualifications to add to a CV. The Higher and Extended Project Qualifications have proved extremely popular as have the other courses ranging from mountain biking to cookery and kayaking to photography.
Kelly College, Parkwood Road, Tavistock, Devon PL19 0HZ
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Fish and chips in Cornwall you need to try
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 New for 2021: Be a-mazed by this Cornish hedge
- 9 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire