Monkton Combe School, just a mile from the World Heritage City of Bath
Monkton Combe School, just a mile from the World Heritage City of Bath, is an independent, co-educational boarding and day school for pupils aged 2-19
Monkton Combe School, just a mile from the World Heritage City of Bath, is an independent, co-educational boarding and day school for pupils aged 2-19. We pride ourselves on our lively Christian ethos, excellent exam results and our strong pastoral care. At Monkton we are setting standards for life - giving young people the qualities of character they need to become trusted employees, inspiring leaders, valued friends and loving parents.
Our outstanding pastoral care, strong moral framework and culture of service to others make us an ideal choice for parents looking for a school that will nurture and challenge their child spiritually, emotionally and socially as well as developing their academic potential to the full.
Monkton Senior SchoolMonkton CombeBathBA2 7HG
Tel: 44 (0) 1225 721102 Fax: 44 (0) 1225 721208E Mail: email@example.com
We take high academic standards as a given. Yes, many of our pupils achieve excellent grades at both GCSE and A level. But we are just as concerned to create a genuine appetite for learning, in helping pupils develop minds that are open and questioning and in equipping them with the independent study skills that will enable them to follow through private passions and enthusiasms long after they have left school.
We believe that educating young people means helping them develop all their gifts, whether this is playing the trombone, acting or rowing, learning leadership skills through the Combined Cadet Force, or working within a sports team.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 9 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 10 7 great walks in Wensleydale