- Credit: Archant
Oakhill is an Independent Catholic day school for boys and girls from 0 to 16 years, which warmly welcomes all faiths.
Oakhill is situated in the heart of the Ribble Valley in Whalley, nestled in beautiful, wooded grounds.
We pride ourselves on a unique learning environment and ethos, where children are educated through faith and family values. We believe every child has talent and ability and we nurture that through excellent, committed teaching, for confident and happy children.
Our ISI (Independent Inspectorate Report) stated ‘Pupil’s personal development is excellent. the school community has a secure and caring, family feel’.
We seek to develop spiritual awareness; to encourage a sense of self-worth; challenge students to achieve; instil mutual respect and understanding, and teach the value to others.
From our baby unit at 3 months to a 16 year old leaving Year 11, Oakhill pupils will feel supported and cared for throughout their school journey. Dedicated, long standing teachers, live and breath their work and go the extra mile to make the difference. Oakhill is an extension of your own family. As a small school with small class sizes, you can expect an individual education. Every child is really understood and valued at Oakhill.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 10 7 great walks in Wensleydale
Our new purpose built fitness facility, Oakhill Academy, incorporates a five-court County Standard Sports Hall with superior indoor and outdoor sports facilities. We are the only school to have are own BMX track on site.
We have a fully integrated private bus service operating across the region.
Every day is an open day at Oakhill, we invite you to come and feel the unique, calm and caring atmosphere here. Call Maria Bland on 01254 823546 for a non-obligation show-round.