Reigate students gain more A*’s than all other grades put together
- Credit: Archant
GCSE results at Reigate Grammar have repeated the school’s record breaking successes of last week’s A Level results. This year RGS students have achieved more A* grades than all the other grades put together
RGS students have secured a 100 per cent pass rate at GCSE with 83 per cent being A* to A grades, and 55% of all grades achieved were A*.
This achievement highlights the successful implementation of Reigate’s 3-year GCSE programme.
Student success stories
22 RGS students gained 10 or more A* grades: Anna Anderson, Constance Bambridge-Sutton, Aaron Gilchrist, Laura Hawrych, Yasmin Herbert, Leo Nasskau, Theo Petitt, Bryony Sheridan, Milo Stephens, Oscar Subuh-Symons, Joanna Welsh, Isabel Wood, Isabelle Brotzel, Kirsty Gaston, Ella-Mae Grayston, Nicole James, Eleanor Medcalf, Daniel Muir, Isaac Osterreicher, Amber Rothera, Harriet Tagart, Ava Warriner
Shaun Fenton, RGS Headmaster, said: “What I love is that these top results were earned in a year packed full of drama, sport, music, debating, Model United nations, D of E, art, cadets and so much more. Although these amazing grades are the students’ deserved rewards for a great deal of hard work, we do continue to fit the academic work in amongst the other important elements of a great education.”
- 1 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 2 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 5 6 of the hottest property features for 2021/2022
- 6 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District