Snaresbrook Preparatory School: ‘A small school for big futures’
- Credit: Archant
Snaresbrook Preparatory School is a family owned co-ed independent prep school, with only 165 pupils they nourish, support, foster, cultivate and strengthen every single one of their pupils
The school prides itself on small classes, family atmosphere and a focus on developing skills that create conscious, moral and resourceful young adults.
At Snaresbrook Prep, they ensure their children are constantly developing, learning, evolving and importantly, enjoying themselves. They believe that an education that caters to not only mental and physical development, but emotional and social is what is necessary to create cosmopolitan young adults!
The staff are always looking for ways to enhance learning and engagement, offering abundant opportunities and consistently going above-and-beyond to guarantee their children are provided for.
With a one form entry and a maximum of 24 pupils in a class, children are given one-to-one support and looked after in small units of care. Strong pastoral care adds immeasurable value to the success of the children and allows them to celebrate and support every child.
Situated in South Woodford, the school benefits from use of the local community’s amenities, parks, forest and links into Central London.
If you are looking for a school that offers holistic cares for your children, values and ethos to cultivate compassionate and thoughtful young adults, an environment that mirrors home-life and staff that are devoted to your children’s future - then this cosy school is certainly the place for your child!
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 8 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 Country walks with summer pub gardens in the Cotswolds
If you’d like to visit the school, please get in contact to book an informal tour - call on 0208 989 2394 or email at email@example.com. They’d love to see you soon!
75 Woodford Road, South Woodford, London E18 2EA