Surrey schools - open days 2015
- Credit: Archant
We get the lowdown on some upcoming open days for a few of our independent schools.
St George’s Junior School (3-11 years) and St George’s College (11-18 years) in Weybridge are leading independent co-educational Roman Catholic day schools offering a values-led and perfectly balanced education for all. Find out more at www.stgeorgesweybridge.com where you can also book onto one of their open mornings taking place on Friday 6 and Saturday 7 March 2015. The next open mornings after this are on Friday 2 and Saturday 3 October 2015.
Glenesk is a unique Pre-Prep School & Nursery preparing boys and girls for entry to all the very best Surrey Prep schools. They understand that the early years of a child’s life are so important and we aim to create a secure, stimulating and happy environment in which they can thrive. Children are prepared for a future school of their parents’ choice, which will suit both the child’s character and academic abilities.
Please come along and see us for yourself at the Open Morning on Thursday 12 February.
For further information please contact Judith Kadhim, on 01483 282329.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 Fish and chips in Cornwall you need to try
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 10 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
Box Hill School is a co-educational boarding and day school for students aged 11-18. Set in 40 acres in the rolling Surrey countryside between Leatherhead and Dorking, the school is located at the heart of Mickleham village, but close to major road, rail and air links and only 40 minutes from central London. Open Morning on Saturday 31 January 10.15am