Why you’d be mad not to consider Framlingham College
- Credit: Archant
At Framlingham College there is a deep-rooted sense of community, family and belonging; something that visitors are quick to pick up upon. That sense of community can’t be bottled. It’s real and organic.
Far from a factory churning out the exam candidate, Framlingham is full of children with a variety of personalities, strengths, weaknesses and passions which build a richer community in which everyone has a part to play and more importantly wants to be a part of it, to support and encourage others.
With school leavers facing more and more competition for university places, apprenticeships and jobs, Framlingham recognises that students cannot rely solely on academic attainment to be successful.
Academic results are still critical but Framlingham recognises the need to instil and nurture the essential personal qualities that children will need if they are to prosper in the ever more challenging adult world of the 21st century. At the forefront of these are soft skills such as confidence, politeness, resilience; grit and determination.
Framlingham also puts great importance on pastoral care. Providing a safe environment for each and every student is paramount.
Two outstanding recent inspections (Ofsted and ISI) confirm that all pupils can be assured of the highest professional quality of provision and care in all aspects of school life whatever their strengths or interests.
Set in 85 acres of stunning grounds in the heart of the beautiful countryside, Framlingham College has arguably one of the best views in the country. The school overlooks the iconic Framlingham Castle, made even more famous by Ed Sheeran and his successful “Castle on the Hill.”
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 3 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 4 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 5 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 6 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 9 Devon pubs and bars with great beer gardens
- 9 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 10 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
With a view like that it’s hard not to feel inspired and want to make the most of all the wonderful opportunities and facilities that the school provides for its students whether it be in the classroom, on the sports field, on the stage or as part of one of the many sought-after activities on offer.