Esher Fashion Week 2012 to see fashionistas flock to Elmbridge this autumn
Fashionistas will flock to Elmbridge this autumn as Esher's top boutiques host their very own fashion week.
Club, 83 High Street, Esher, Surrey KT10 9QA: www.clubesher.com. Okeefe Fashion, 11 High Street, Esher, Surrey KT10 9RL: www.okeefefashion.com. Lily & Bow, 98 High Street, Esher, Surrey KT10 9QJ: www.lilyandbow.co.uk. Benetton, 47 High Street, Esher, Surrey KT10 9RN: www.benetton.com. Rock & Robes, 118-120 High Street, Esher, Surrey KT10 9QJ: www.rockandrobes.com.
Fashionistas will flock to Elmbridge this autumn as Esher’s top boutiques host their very own fashion week.
From Monday October 15 to Saturday October 20, Esher Fashion Week will see Club, Okeefe, Lily & Bow, Benetton and Rock & Robes combine, alongside local restaurants, bars, beauty salons and gift stores, to offer a host of very special events and promotions.
In conjunction with Kingston University and Brooklands College, each store is to showcase a special Esher Fashion Week window design, created by local designers and art students.
The windows will then be judged by an industry expert, and the winning students announced.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 7 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins