Exclusive reader evening at Jarrold
- Credit: Archant
Save the date - Wednesday, April 25 – because we have teamed up with top department store Jarrold to offer readers a fantastic evening of shopping and entertainment
From 6pm until 9pm Norwich’s leading independent retailer will be opening up to allow EADT Suffolk readers an exclusive opportunity to browse, shop and dine.
Guests will be in for a host of treats including:
- Fashion shows including the top new season looks.
- Prize draw for £200 in Jarrold shopping vouchers.
- Expert advice and demonstrations in the beauty hall.
- Exclusive menu in Benji’s restaurant.
- 1 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 18 festivals happening this summer in Dorset
- Discounts and offers on selected purchases.
- Free parking at St Andrews car park.
Shop the latest fashion and beauty, enjoy fashion shows and live entertainment, and just enjoy the fact that you have most of the store to yourself for one night only. The evening also gives you access to some of the store experts at Jarrold. What better opportunity is there to get style and beauty advice under one roof? Here’s our lowdown on who you can meet:
Paris Cressy, Jarrold personal beauty consultant
New to Jarrold’s line-up of instore experts is makeup artist and beauty guru Paris Cressy. Paris has worked in Jarrold’s Beauty Hall for over nine years on the Dior and Charlotte Tilbury counters, now he can offer advice on products from the whole Beauty Hall.
Paris can give guidance on the products that can solve a beauty dilemma, help you shop for the beauty products that suit you and you can book a makeover with Paris to learn new products and make-up techniques. Perfect if you want to try something new or update your make¬up bag. Find Paris in the Beauty Hall, ground floor.
Tim Benns, Jarrold menswear personal stylist
For men who don’t really enjoy clothes shopping, Tim is your man. Let Tim shop for your new season wardrobe by picking out the styles that suit you or finding that perfect outfit for a particular occasion. This service with Tim is free of charge. Find Tim on the menswear department, ground floor.
The Jarrold lingerie fitting team
When it comes to style, get the basics right and everything else follows. Making sure that you have a bra fit every six months will not only improve your silhouette, it can improve your posture, help prevent back pain and can improve your confidence. The Jarrold lingerie team are fully trained to offer a discreet bra fitting service and are specialists when it comes to fitting larger sizes or post-surgery. Come and meet them on the fashion department, floor one, for free advice and to shop the latest styles in lingerie and bodywear.
Book a future appointment with womenswear personal stylist Florrie Dunn who, like menswear stylist Tim, offers free fashion shopping and style advice. Appointments are taken on the women’s fashion department, floor. Try some of our great-tasting local gins at a gin tasting with Norwich-based Bullards Gin, in menswear on the ground floor. Get expert advice on men’s grooming and discover our men’s grooming collections in the Beauty Hall.
Let us know you’re coming along; just go to jarrold.co.uk/evening and register OR simply register at the door on the evening