2016 Grand National Liverpool ONE Fashion Shoot - Aintree Racecourse
- Credit: Archant
A Lancashire Life fashion exclusive at Aintree with our top female jockey Katie Walsh
Top jockey Katie Walsh takes off her mud-spattered silks to try the latest sping/summer fashions from Liverpool ONE as she exclusively models occasion wear for Lancashire Life. Her choice of clothes would be perfect for this year’s Grand National Festival.
The Crabbie’s Grand National ambassador, took part in the sumptuous shoot at Aintree Racecourse. She displays the clean lines, voluminous skirts and razor-sharp tailoring that are the styles to aim for ahead of this year’s Grand National Festival.
Katie’s frame allows for a masterclass in styling for petite statures and bright colours make for stand-out style, while intricate lace detailing gives a textured, feminine twist. Capes draped over dresses ensure a modern silhouette and statement head pieces from Emily London finish the look – all of which are exclusively available by appointment at Beauty Bazaar, Harvey Nichols, the only store in the country, exclusively at Liverpool ONE.
For the shoot
Hair – Tom Mason @ Electric Hair Lounge, Beauty Bazaar, Harvey Nichols
Makeup – Shaolynn Beydoun-Rigby @ NARS, Beauty Bazaar, Harvey Nichols
Nails – Sarah Russell @ Nails Inc, Beauty Bazaar, Harvey Nichols
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
Photographer – Sane Seven
Stylist – Hester Brodie
Location – Aintree Racecourse
Emily London hats & fascinators are available at Beauty Bazaar, Harvey Nichols by appointment. Call 03031237014.
Tickets available for the Crabbie’s Grand National Festival, 7th – 9th April, at www.thecrabbiesgrandnational.co.uk