Bespoke and Bold - Green + Benz’s new collection
- Credit: Archant
This summer, it’s all about making a statement, with made-to-be-noticed jewellery taking centre stage
Combine bespoke statement pieces with the hottest colour of the season - rose gold - and you have the Sarah Ho Collection by contemporary jewellers Green + Benz.
Inspired by the English country garden, award-winning designer Sarah Ho’s Florabella collection combines rose gold vermeil with delicately coloured gemstones. Made exclusively for Green + Benz, this extra large (10.5cm long) rose gold cuff (priced from £930) and necklace (priced from £570) feature a fine rose gold finish with smoky quartz, white topaz, rhodolite and pink pearls.
Also available from Green + Benz are the Florabella Bella ring (£180), Bluebell ring featuring rhodolite and smoky quartz (£240) and the Daisy Chain earrings featuring smoky quartz (£225)
With stores in Manchester, Sheffield and Chesterfield, Green+Benz stocks only the finest contemporary jewellery and has an incredible array of collections by both internationally renowned and local designers.
To view these pieces and more, visit www.greenandbenz.com
- 1 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 4 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 5 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Hampshire
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 8 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
- 9 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 10 Three fabulous Norfolk homes for sale with swimming pools