Fashion Advice - Five tips on how to be party ready in minutes with McCarthurglen at Cheshire Oaks
- Credit: Archant
Be Glamorous on the go!
With the party season fast approaching, it’s important to be able to transition from day to night quickly and fashionably. Whether you’re going to an anticipated office party, a dinner with the family, or drinks with friends, the importance of getting ready in a flash is ever present this Christmas.
McArthurGlen Cheshire Oaks is on hand with five key tips on how to get party ready in a matter of minutes.
1) Pack a pair of heels in your handbag- stilettos are the quickest way to glam up any outfit, and will have you feeling party ready in seconds. To tap into this season’s trend, pick up an embellished pair- whether it is a cluster of gems at the toe or a statement sequinned heel.
2) A little black dress is a versatile and flattering piece that will be in fashion forever; team with black opaque tights and an oversized knit for work, and a statement necklace and metallic clutch for the evening.
3) A simple, chic top and bold skirt is a great evening look, and the top can transition from office to party. You won’t need many accessories in addition to this statement skirt, just add killer heels and you’ll be ready in a flash.
4) A berry coloured sheer blouse can be easily dressed up or down and is a key piece for autumn winter- team with a pair of cigarette trousers and satchel for day, and a leather pencil skirt or shorts for an on trend evening look.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 9 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
5) Statement jewellery adds the wow factor, taking your outfit from boardroom to bar. Whether it’s a show stopping necklace, dramatic cuff or cluster of rings, bold accessories are the perfect way to be glamorous on the go in under 60 seconds.