Fashion Advice - Five tips on how to be party ready in minutes with McCarthurglen at Cheshire Oaks
- Credit: Archant
Be Glamorous on the go!
With the party season fast approaching, it’s important to be able to transition from day to night quickly and fashionably. Whether you’re going to an anticipated office party, a dinner with the family, or drinks with friends, the importance of getting ready in a flash is ever present this Christmas.
McArthurGlen Cheshire Oaks is on hand with five key tips on how to get party ready in a matter of minutes.
1) Pack a pair of heels in your handbag- stilettos are the quickest way to glam up any outfit, and will have you feeling party ready in seconds. To tap into this season’s trend, pick up an embellished pair- whether it is a cluster of gems at the toe or a statement sequinned heel.
2) A little black dress is a versatile and flattering piece that will be in fashion forever; team with black opaque tights and an oversized knit for work, and a statement necklace and metallic clutch for the evening.
3) A simple, chic top and bold skirt is a great evening look, and the top can transition from office to party. You won’t need many accessories in addition to this statement skirt, just add killer heels and you’ll be ready in a flash.
4) A berry coloured sheer blouse can be easily dressed up or down and is a key piece for autumn winter- team with a pair of cigarette trousers and satchel for day, and a leather pencil skirt or shorts for an on trend evening look.
- 1 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 9 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 10 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
5) Statement jewellery adds the wow factor, taking your outfit from boardroom to bar. Whether it’s a show stopping necklace, dramatic cuff or cluster of rings, bold accessories are the perfect way to be glamorous on the go in under 60 seconds.