Fashion: Blooming beautiful
- Credit: Archant
Fashion in full bloom is one of this season’s hottest trends as designers take their cue from nature. But with the next trend just around the corner, how do you best shop for it? St Albans Fashion Week Director Ellena Ophira gives her top tips
Don’t feel pressured
Catwalks, magazines and shops may be splashed and stuffed with current trends, but don’t feel pressured to jump on the bandwagon. Invest in the style only if you really like it and it suits you.
Complement your wardrobe
When shopping for trend pieces, picture them hanging in your wardrobe next to your other clothes. To save yourself buying an entirely fresh wardrobe each season, ask yourself when shopping, ‘What do I have that goes with this?’
Buy things you love
Trends come and go but your wardrobe will remain, so make sure it is something you love and will wear again, regardless.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 8 great family walks in the North West
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
Make it your own
Take it and make it your own. What does the look say about you and how do you style it to make it suit you? With that in mind, which of these fresh floral looks would suit you the most?