Essex-based business launches UK’s first face mask subscription service
- Credit: Jo Jo Creative Designs
Jo Jo Creative Designs launches the UK’s first fashion face mask subscription service with stylish, reusable face coverings delivered monthly
With Covid-19 refusing to budge, it looks like face masks are set to be part of our wardrobes for the foreseeable.
Fortunately, Jo Jo Creative Designs, based in Essex, has created the UK’s first premium face mask subscription service for those who want to stay both safe and stylish.
The simple, stress-free service offers the style-conscious the chance to enhance their outfits with breathable, washable face coverings (available for women, men and children) delivered monthly.
But it’s not just about style. The reusable face masks are made from high-quality, breathable fabrics such as cotton, chiffon and scuba, making them comfortable enough to wear all day. Plus, the clever design prevents glasses from steaming up, which I think we can all agree is an irritant!
‘Life is slowly getting back to normal with face masks here to stay for the foreseeable future,’ said Joanna Spilman, co-founder of Jo Jo Creative Designs, ‘so we wanted to offer comfortable, stylish and safe unique face coverings that can be worn on public transport, in the office and on nights out.
‘By having a subscription delivered to your door, we are giving customers varied, fun and chic options every month to keep up with on-trend fashions and abide by the rules at the same time.’
- 1 These are the Devon beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 2 How to make Jemma Melvin's Lemon Swiss Roll and Amaretti trifle
- 3 These are the Cornwall beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 4 The enduring legacy of Heage's windmill on the hill
- 5 10 Yorkshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 6 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
- 7 9 of the best Dartmoor walks
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 Win a Stay at The Merchant's Yard, Tideswell in the Peak District
- 10 12 of the best places to eat al fresco in and around the Cotswolds
‘Going back to work and the daily routine is hard enough after the last few months,’ added co-founder Joanne Reeves (there are two Joannes behind Jo Jo Creative Designs, hence the name), ‘but our face coverings allow customers to complete their look, with options to suit all fashionistas.
‘Our hassle-free subscription service gives customers the chance to stay up to date with the latest trends and are an economical way of adding to your wardrobe.
‘It is not just about shoes and handbags anymore; Jo Jo masks are the finishing touch that can make any outfit.’