Fashion Shoot - Goldsborough Hall, Knaresborough
- Credit: Archant
Get ready for longer, brighter days with inspiration from our exclusive fashion shoot at Goldsborough Hall, near Knaresborough
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 6 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 7 First Look: Cool Yorkshire gastro pub launches new boutique rooms
- 8 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 The ultimate 5-day walk: Along the Derwent Valley Way
Photography by Amber Marie Barker ambermariebarker.com
Styling by Rebekka O’Grady and Beatrice Tetteh.
Hair and make-up by Aimee Long aimeelong.co.uk
Models Sarah Williams and Jack Parr from face-agency.co.uk
Location: Special thanks to staff at Goldsborough Hall goldsboroughhall.com
Photoshoot directed by Rebekka O’Grady.
Clothing supplied by
Helen Sykes, 217-219 Stanningley Road, Leeds, LS12 3PL 0113 231 0610 helensykes.co.uk
Lynx Menswear, 12 West Park, Harrogate, HG1 1BL 01423 521420 lynxharrogate.co.uk
Ragdoll of Pudsey, 76 Galloway Lane, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 8LE 01274 660880 ragdollofpudsey.co.uk
Snooty Frox of Harrogate, 34-36 Hookstone Road, Harrogate, HG2 8BW 01423 815 320 snootyfrox.co.uk
Walk in Style, 34 Bingley Road, Saltaire, BD18 4RU 01274 580964 walkinstyle.co.uk
Goldsborough Hall, near Knaresborough
You’ll find Goldsborough Hall in the quiet village of Goldsborough, just south of the A59 near Knaresborough and about five miles from Harrogate.
The hall was built by Sir Richard Hutton, a prominent London lawyer, in the 17th century and was the former home of the Queen’s aunt, Princess Mary, who lived there during the 1920s after her marriage to Viscount Lascelles.
The hall was saved from developers by Clare and Mark Oglesby in 2005. They have renovated the building and restored the grounds and today the estate is one of Yorkshire’s most exclusive venues for weddings, functions and luxury accommodation. The Dining Room at Goldsborough Hall was award an AA rosette for culinary excellence last year.