Fashions on show in Hemel Hempstead
Get into the spirit of the season with Riverside's Christmas Fashion Show
On Saturday November 26, Riverside Shopping Centre in Hemel Hempstead will be transformed into a world of glitter and glamour thanks to their sparkling Christmas Fashion Show.
At 1pm, 2pm and 3pm, models will be strutting their stuff down the catwalk to showcase the winter fashion on offer in the stores at Riverside whilst shoppers will have the opportunity to pick up some hot tips on what to wear over the festive period.
There will be fashion labels such as Laura Ashley and Monsoon for the ladies as well as TK Maxx and Next for the men. With a whole range of concessions from Debenhams too, including outfits for the kids, there really will be something there to tempt all styles and tastes.
Throughout the day, there will be samples on offer from the eateries at Riverside, including Pizza Express and Starbucks, for those shoppers that work up a bit of an appetite.
The crowd will also be treated to performances by the Hemel Hempstead Rock Choir, who will be singing some festive tunes to add to the atmosphere of the day.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset
- 10 An illustrated guide to the ‘prettiest village in England’