Philip Armstrong Spring/Summer 2013 Collection launch, Boodles, Liverpool
- Credit: Archant
Society jewellers Boodles hosted a glitzy party to celebrate the launch of the much-anticipated Philip Armstrong Spring/Summer 2013 Collection.
Philip Armstrong and Tony Burke presented their Spring-Summer 13 collection at Boodles’ flagship Liverpool store. The design duo showcased some amazing looks suitable for the forthcoming racing season alongside millinery by Rosie Olivia and pieces from Boodles’ most stunning diamond jewellery.
Over 70 of the region’s most stylish ladies, including soap stars, footballers’ wives and celebrity guests joined the party at the Boodles showroom in North John Street to see stunning new pieces in the collection.
Nicholas Wainwright, Managing Director of Boodles said: ‘We are delighted to have hosted a party for so many of the region’s most glamorous ladies. We know how much ladies love Philip Armstrong’s collections and we are sure that they were impressed with the stunning jewellery on display.’
Tony Burke, Design Director said: ‘Philip Armstrong and I are incredibly proud of our Spring/Summer 2013 collection. We have sourced some amazing fabrics and we are were delighted to be able to introduce our Spring/Summer 2013 collection in the stunning surroundings of Boodles wonderful showroom with the support of Julie Perry Events.’
PHOTOGRAPHY BY DIANE THOMPSON
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 9 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West