She Shea fashion show and lunch, Restaurant Bar and Grill, Liverpool
- Credit: Archant
Dedicated followers of fashion flocked to a stylish catwalk show and lunch in Liverpool
Cheshire style addicts and celebrities flocked to Liverpool’s Restaurant Bar and Grill for an afternoon of fashion and food at the launch of She Shea’s new Spring/Summer collection.
Guests enjoyed a champagne reception and were entertained by vocalist Clare Sophia, plus a succession of fashion shows before a delicious lunch. A catwalk was set up at the Restaurant Bar and Grill making it a great location for the gorgeous looks from the bespoke fashion label to be showcased.
Founder of She Shea, Jessica O’Shea, said: ‘We were delighted to welcome over 100 guests. We have been overwhelmed by the level of support and I’m sure it will be the first of many similar events.’
Showbiz appearances were made by stars such as Britain’s Next Top Model’s Jenna McMahon, television personality Mark Byron and Ibiza Weekender’s Rachel Rhodes.
Local beauty brands took stands for the ladies to peruse, adding a shopping experience to the occasion. Crystal Clear Skincare, Beauty on View, and hair experts Russianology provided retail therapy.
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 The best Christmas markets and fairs in Yorkshire
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Cheshire
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 10 12 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021