5 best vintage shops in Norfolk according to The Fabulous Miss K
- Credit: Angela Adams
The Fabulous Miss K, Norwich-based vintage fashion expert and stylist Karen James-Welton, knows a thing or two about finding those perfect pre-loved pieces for your wardrobe. Here are some of her favourite shopping spots.
Sue Ryder Vintage, Bridewell Alley, Norwich
A vintage and retro charity shop in the heart of the Norwich Lanes, selling womens and men's fashions, plus bric-a-brac, records, books, and accessories. Have a look at their Facebook page for the latest offerings - and be ready to move quickly!
Retreat Vintage, 26a Magdalen Street, Norwich
Vegas Vintage Norfolk, The Dial House, Market Place, Reepham
Vintage style isn't just to be found in the city - Vegas Vintage has some absolutely fabulous pieces in the historic heart of Reepham. And, as it is located in The Dial House, you can have a great lunch after you've shopped!
Taxi Vintage and Lovering and Co, both in Norwich Market
Norwich's historic market has a couple of star stalls for vintage fashion hunters. Lovering & Co offers 'first-class vintage and retro fashions, furnishings and finery.' Taxi Vintage sells men’s and women’s vintage clothing dating from the 1940s to the early 1990s. You can find American and European retro styles including dungarees and denim jackets there if that's your thing!
Jubilique Vintage, 13a St Augustines Street, Norwich
This little gem offers top-drawer vintage style - 'think timeless staples rather than your Nan's polyester blouses-muted tones and fun, versatile pieces that complement your existing wardrobe.'
Find out more about The Fabulous Miss K here.
- 1 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 2 9 cosy pubs in Devon to warm up in this winter
- 3 Surrey Life meets Strictly costume designer Vicky Gill
- 4 The Hairy Bikers Go North to explore the Yorkshire coast
- 5 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 9 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 10 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021