Father’s Day gift ideas from Bluewater for fashion-forward dads
- Credit: Archant
Head on down to Bluewater for Father’s Day gift ideas. From Ralph Lauren to Fitbits, we have it all
Offering over 300 stores all under one roof across fashion, beauty, lifestyle and food, Bluewater has everything shoppers need to make their dads feel extra special this Father’s Day.
With summer just around the corner, Bluewater, Europe’s leading retail and leisure destination, has compiled a list of fashionable gift ideas to help dads step out in style this summer.
From stylish weekend bags to designer sunglasses, Bluewater has something to suit every dad thanks to top retailers including Hackett, House of Fraser and John Lewis.
Here are Bluewater’s top buys for Father’s Day:
1. Treat dad to a stylish Howick Cotton Holdall from House of Fraser, ideal for summer getaways. Available at Bluewater, priced at £95.
2. For a touch of sophistication there is the classic Polo Ralph Lauren Slim Plain Jersey Shirt, which can be dressed up for special occasions with a smart jacket, or worn over jeans for a relaxed style. Available at House of Fraser at Bluewater, priced at £95.00.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West
3. Get dad prepared for a summer holiday with Howick Multi Stripe Swim Shorts, available at House of Fraser, Bluewater, priced at £30.
4. An ideal gift for the tech-savvy, the Fitbit Blaze Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracking Smart Fitness Watch in Blue is available from John Lewis at Bluewater, priced at £159.00.
5. Botanical prints are a key trend for summer, dad will love this bright Japanese Leaf Bowling Shirt, available at John Lewis, Bluewater, priced at £49.00.
6. For dads who love to lounge, check out the Linea Black Chevron Robe from House of Fraser at Bluewater, priced at £35
7. For a classic look treat dad to a pair of Mint Gradient Retro Aviator Sunglasses, available at Hackett at Bluewater, priced at £145.
8. For dads who love to browse, try and buy, you can’t go wrong with a Bluewater gift card, redeemable at over 300 top retailers and 60 restaurants and bars, as well as the Showcase Cinema.
For more information and opening times visit www.Bluewater.co.uk.