Foxhills shortlisted in National Fitness Awards
Foxhills Club & Resort is in the running for a prestigious national prize, after being shortlisted in two categories for the third consecutive year in the National Fitness Awards
The National Fitness Awards recognises quality and successes in the fitness industry. Foxhills holds a position in the Hotel Facility of the Year and Health Club of the Year shortlists with six others in each category.
Since the £600,000 gym refit in June last year, the facilities have gone from strength to strength. Technogym’s industry-leading equipment range reinforces their bespoke approach to fitness, with staff completing a range of courses, maximising and applying their knowledge on this technology.
The past 16 months have been a success, with over 1,000 active mywellness member profiles having been created. Following feedback from an annual survey, plans have been finalised to build new structures adjacent to the healthspa, with a complete reconstruction of the Youth Club and tennis facilities.
Jason Adams, General Manager, says “It is an honour to be up for the third year in a row and we are up against strong competition. Of course we want to defend our title of Hotel Facility of the Year, but the happiness of our members leaves us no reason as to why we can’t go for Health Club too.”
The awards ceremony will take place at The Athena in Leicester on Friday 1 December.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 10 great circular walks in Cheshire