From Spain to Surrey at YanYans Boutique at Smithbrook Kilns, Cranleigh
- Credit: Adele Mitchell
Showcasing Surrey’s independent fashion and beauty brands...
Liana Dickinson founded the YanYans Boutique at Smithbrook Kilns in Cranleigh earlier this year having relocated to Surrey from Marbella. The store specialises in one-off occasion wear dresses and jumpsuits designed by Liana and hand-made in Spain. If you love a little head-turning Marbella glamour – from gowns in chiffon and sequins to feathers – then this is definitely the place for you.
“Feeling glamorous is a woman’s prerogative,” says Liana, “and that’s what my store is all about. I like to think that every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway!”
Liana grew up in Weybridge before moving to Spain, and has now settled near to Cranleigh. She previously worked in the media but has always loved fashion. Her little boutique is certainly bringing some va-va voom into the Surrey Hills and is a must-visit for anyone with a party coming up!
“I want my customers to enjoy the process of buying the dress as much as they enjoy wearing it so feel free to visit and browse, have a glass of Cava or a cup of tea with us, and enjoy dressing up!”
Liana’s fabulous designs are priced so that you can afford to have a new dress for every occasion, and start from £60 for daywear and from £100 for evening wear.
• YanYans Boutique, 62a Smithbrook Kilns, Cranleigh GU6 8JJ. Tel: 01483 338755
- 1 The Cheshire choirs singing for Christmas
- 2 Win a winter break at the Shireburn Arms in the heart of the Ribble Valley
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
- 5 WIN £250 worth of Christmas food and drink
- 6 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 7 Win a £1000 rug from Alternative Flooring
- 8 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021