Get bronzed for summer
Get the bronzed look whatever the weather
1. Discover Smashbox halo bronzer, �35, at Debenhams and you'll be a convert.
2. Rodial's Brazilian tan airbrush has 360 degree technology which helps to achievea streak-free tan, �39, at Space NK.
3. A WAG favourite, Fake Bake Airbrush instant self-tan, �26, John Lewis.
4. Release your inner deity with the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Body Oil Spray, �26, John Lewis.
5. Get the catwalk look with Modelco Body Meringue Bronze Glow, �38, John Lewis.
6. Be bronze and beautiful with this easy-to-apply Bronzing Gel by Laura Mercier, �25, Space NK.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 9 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
7. Lavera Self-Tanning Shimmer Spray, �15.50, is made with 100% natural tanning agents and blends easily to create a subtle tanning effect. From Unicorn, Chorlton.
8. A light bronze shimmer works magic over a self tan and the cocoa-buttery perfume of this Illamasqua Illumine Oil in Pulse conjures up that holiday feel. Price, �32, Selfridges.
9. Clinique Self Sun range includes everyday and airbrush self tans, priced around �15.50.