Get colour confident at The Harlequin, Watford
The Harlequin brings a splash of colour to its customers this season with the return of Colour Wheel, offering FREE personal colour consultations.
The Harlequin Shopping Centre in Watford brings a splash of colour to its customers this season with the return of Colour Wheel, offering FREE personal colour consultations. For all customers that need a helping hand, the colour style pods will be located in the centre on Thursday 21st and 28th July and is not to be missed for advice on how to wear this season’s colours.
The Harlequin’s Colour Wheel is a specialist service which gives bespoke style advice on how to make the best use of colour. The team of professional colour consultants will analyse skin tone to advise which colour shades best complement the individual and how best to wear them.
You can experience the free consultations at The Harlequin, from noon to 9pm on Thursday 21st and 28th July and enjoy late night shopping too! Book your appointment online now and let the consultants help you discover your true colours.
Shoppers are also invited to enter a free prize draw to win a personalised in-depth colour and image analysis plus a detailed make up lesson worth �250!
Erin Walsh, Marketing Manager at The Harlequin, commented, 'We are really excited to welcome back the Colour Wheel event this Summer! It provides a fantastic service for our customers, giving that something extra to a shopping trip. The consultations are truly invaluable and will no doubt provide a helping hand in finding the perfect summer wardrobe! We hope you enjoy!'
- 1 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 2 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 3 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 4 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 9 Country walks with summer pub gardens in the Cotswolds
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire