Get kitted out at Patch & Acre
- Credit: Archant
We visited the Tavistock store to check out their riding gear
Country store Patch & Acre, who have stores across Devon and Cornwall, recently invited us over for a ‘kitting out’ experience.
The morning saw Editorial Assistant Ellis trying on a wide selection of their ranges to create the perfect horse riding and mucking out outfits, ensuring that not only did she look the part, but that everything was perfectly fitted and protected too.
Tavistock store manager Laurie Martin measured Ellis’ head and chest and carefully fitted the stunning Champion X-Air helmet and USG Equiairbag Body Protector, leaving the riding novice looking like a pro.
“It’s important to get properly measured so you know that your protective gear fits like a glove,” explains Laurie. “If you fall, you want to know you’re safe and protected so, although it will still hurt, it won’t be more of a dangerous situation.”
Why not head to Patch & Acre yourself and try the experience? It’s perfect for both seasoned horse riders and beginners thanks to the huge range of offer, with every brand from Joules and Musto to Dublin and Ariat.
To see more images from our kitting out experience, click on the image gallery.
- 1 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 2 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 3 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 9 Country walks with summer pub gardens in the Cotswolds
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire