Guildford’s The Mandolay hotel opens new spa
- Credit: Various
As the leading independent hotel in Guildford, it was only a matter of time before The Mandolay added a range of spa treatments to its offering – and we can’t wait to pop along and give them a try.
Utilising some of the best brands on the market, from REN, Decléor and Jessica to CND and Mii cosmetics, the boutique-style hotel will now be offering everything from facials and massages to make-up application and more.
“What we lack in size, we more than make up for in quality, and The Spa will provide a sumptuously decorated suite offering treatments using products such as REN and Decléor,” says manager Matthew Milliken. “We look forward to welcoming you.”
Opening on Monday January 19, we know where we’ll be heading when it comes to some much-needed winter pampering – and, what is more, customers who book a course of five treatments receive a sixth for free.
• The Spa at The Mandolay, 36-40 London Road, Guildford GU1 2AE. Tel 01483 303030. Web: guildford.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 6 8 great family walks in the North West
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
Surrey Life readers can enjoy a very special, exclusive deal with 25% off the cost of any 60-minute REN or Decléor treatment. The offer is valid throughout January and February 2015 and applies to pre-paid treatments – simply mention Surrey Life at the time of booking. Please call 01483 303030 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two Surrey spas have been honoured in the latest Good Spa Guide Awards. Grayshott Spa in Grayshott was the overall winner of the Best Wellness Programme while Pennyhill Park in Bagshot was a runner-up in three categories – the Award for Sheer Luxury; Most Romantic Retreat; and Best Spa in the South East.