Halloween Themed Afternoon Tea at Strattons Hotel
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy our scrummy ‘Halloween’ themed afternoon tea in relaxed, comfy and funky surroundings.
Available throughout October at Strattons.
Expect unlimited tea or coffee; a selection of finger sandwiches with local ham and Candi’s chutney; egg & cress; and smoked salmon & cream cheese; cheese & fruit scones with clotted cream & local jam Hazelnut & pear ‘witchy’ unicorn cake pops; red velvet ‘spooky’ opera layer cake; and orange chiffon cake with cinnamon macrons
Expect unlimited tea or coffee and...
• A selection of finger sandwiches with local ham and Candi’s chutney; egg & cress; and smoked salmon & cream cheese
• Cheese fruit scones with clotted cream & local jam
• Hazelnut & pear ‘witchy’ unicorn cake pops; red velvet ‘spooky’ opera layer cake; and orange chiffon cake with cinnamon macrons
- 1 Tolkien fans won't want to miss this Middle-Earth exhibition in Basingstoke
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 See inside this 400 year old Prestbury home on the market for £5.6 million
- 8 9 Norfolk hidden history sites opening for free
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
£16.50pp (pre-booking with at least 24 hours), booking on 01760 723845 firstname.lastname@example.org
Strattons Hotel, 4 Ash Close, Swaffham, Norfolk, PE37 7NH
Tel: 01760 723845