Happy Feet with Foot Solutions!
Foot Solutions celebrates it;s third year of making peoples' feet happy.
Three years ago, husband and wife team Andrew and Karen Scowcroft opened the first Foot Solutions store in the UK at their Royal Parade location in Plymouth. Both of them come from a healthcare background and even though the recession was biting hard, they had faith in the store's ability to look after peoples' health through their feet. Andrew says "We never get tired of hearing the stories of how we improve the quality of life for people. Helping people increase their mobility and to do things they've not done for years, or solving painful conditions, is just a small representation of the daily occurrences in our store."
Foot Solutions is not resting on it's heels though (pun intended!). This year has seen a new range of fashionable shoes reaching it's shelves. Karem explains: "Most ladies know what it feels like to have that attractive pair of shoes and then to pay the price at the end of the day in pain. We have searched worldwide to find manufacturers who are actually achieving fashion and confort at the same time. This is bringing more style conscious clients to us who want comfort but don't want to compromise on fashion".
In celebration of it's anniversary, Foot Soltuions is offering 5 lucky Devon Life readers the chance of receiving a �50 gift voucher. All you have to do is pop into the Plymouth store and mention 'Devon Life'. You will then be entered into the free prize draw. Competition closes at 5.30pm on Saturday September 8th. Terms and conditions apply.
34 Royal Parade, Plymouth, PL1 1DU
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 8 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- 9 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West