Herts jewellery designer wins 'inspiring' accolade
Harriet Kelsall Jewellery Design, the bespoke jewellery design company based in Halls Green near Weston, has been named as one of Retail Jeweller's Top 50 Inspiring Independents.
Harriet Kelsall Jewellery Design, the bespoke jewellery design company based in Halls Green near Weston, has been named as one of Retail Jeweller’s Top 50 Inspiring Independents.
The jewellery industry magazine launched the campaign at London Jewellery Week in June when it invited people to nominate their favourite jewellery or watch retailer online.
Now, Harriet Kelsall Jewellery Design has been announced as occupying a position in the Top 50.
Harriet Kelsall is the company’s Managing Director. She says, 'So far we have had a fantastic year with award nominations and wins, and the re-opening of our Cambridge studio following a stunning makeover.
'This recent announcement that we are one of Retail Jeweller’s Top 50 Inspiring Independents is really contributing to 2011 being our best ever year and we are so thrilled to be recognised in this way.
'As a successful independent we strive to be different from the high street retail chains. We were the first bespoke jewellery design company to bring proper bespoke jewellery to the high street and we are passionate about constantly innovating to ensure that we continue to inspire and succeed.'
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 8 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- 9 Win a G&H Spirits gin set with Sussex Life
- 10 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset