House of Fraser’s Linda Lynam shares her style secrets
- Credit: Various
As the store manager of House of Fraser in Guildford, Linda Lynam doesn’t have to go far for her favourite beauty products and fashion labels
“As I spend most of my time in the store, I have the ultimate collections of trends available to shop every day,” says Linda.
“My favourites begin in the beauty department where I indulge in luxury skincare from La Prairie and Crème de la Mer, both offering amazing products to combat the ageing process.
“A monthly nail treatment with Nails Inc also helps to strengthen my nails and provides colour to add to every outfit.
“The most coveted trends for me on our fashion floors include Whistles, Biba and Mary Portas – all giving style, quality and a pop of colour, which best describes my taste.
“When I get a moment away from the store, I also like to visit the amazing independent shops that Guildford has to offer and relax with a coffee in one of the great little cafés.
“Guildford is like no other for the amount of choice there is to shop, and I think that is one of the things that makes our town so special.”
• House of Fraser, 105-111 High Street, Guildford GU1 3DP. Tel: 01483 307426. Web: houseoffraser.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 7 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 10 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire