How to get a cutting edge hairstyle at a snip of the price in Weybridge
- Credit: Various
Fancy getting a cutting edge hairstyle or enjoying a luxurious beauty treatment for a fraction of the normal cost? Then head on down to the brand-new Inspire Hair & Beauty training salon at Brooklands College in Weybridge.
As well as helping students to get qualified in the hair and beauty industry, the salon will also be open to members of the public looking to get a fresh new look or enjoy a relaxing beauty treatment.
To give an example, an eyebrow shape is just £3, a luxury manicure is £9 and a facial is £10.
“Due to the success and popularity of our hair and beauty courses held at our Ashford Campus, we wanted to open this exciting new facility to make our courses available to a wider area,” says principal Maureen Kilminster.
The training salon will provide full-time courses to school-leavers looking to join the industry as well as mature students wanting to retrain, with places available now.
Local salon employers in the area will also benefit from the opening as the college will be offering Pre-Apprenticeships in hair and beauty this year and full Apprenticeships from September 2015.
• Inspire Hair & Beauty training salon, Brooklands College, Heath Road, Weybridge KT13 8TT. The salon is now open to the general public to make appointments – call 01932 797740.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West