How to wear your hair on your wedding day
- Credit: thinkstock
Getting married or know someone who is? Elizabeth Ann Hair Studio in Puckeridge gives its top tips for beautiful, healthy hair on the big day
1. Most important is finding a hair stylist who you can trust and feel relaxed with. Make sure you agree whether they will come to the wedding venue or whether you’ll attend their salon. Also discuss pricing of trials and syling on the wedding day upfront.
2. Book in your appointments leading up to the big day to ensure your hair is looking it’s best for the celebrations leading up to the wedding, including regular haircuts, colour and conditioning treatments.
3. Consider your type of hair, such as whether it will hold curls and what suits your face shape.
4. Consider the position of side buns. If the bride is having one, position it on the opposite side to where the groom will be standing in the cerermony. If there are an equal number of bridesmaids consider buns on opposite sides.
5. Consult with the bridesmaids and listen to their ideas about how they would like their hair – you want them to feel happy and comfortable with how they look too.
6. Make sure buns, hairpieces, tiaras and veils feel secure and look perfect from every angle.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 8 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- 9 Win a G&H Spirits gin set with Sussex Life
- 10 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset
7. If you are having a veil, show the chief bridesmaid how to remove it if needed!