Jewellers in Sussex to visit in the run up to Valentine’s Day
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
We round up 3 places to buy jewellery for your loved one this Valentine’s Day
Original contemporary engagement rings are made-to-order in the Brighton workshop, owned by married couple Alex Goodman and Nicky Morris. Professional Jeweller magazine listed the couple in their 2013 Hot 100 list as Retail Stars, partly because of their delightful boutique in Brighton’s Lanes, and partly because of their collection of work from up-and-coming designers.
A contemporary, avant-garde jeweller for the fashion forward, whose work is beloved by celebrities including Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton. Jeremy has a large collection of engagement rings and is also available to design and produce one-off pieces. All diamonds are sold through the Kimberley Process, providing reassurance on ethical grounds.
- 1 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 4 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 5 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Hampshire
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 8 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
- 9 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
A pioneering Fairtrade jeweller who launched the world’s first fair trade wedding ring. Personal design service available, as well as a range of existing, classically beautiful designs. CRED uses a unique blend of 18ct white gold with a higher than normal palladium content in its engagement rings – meaning they won’t change colour or lose their shine.
Click here to see our full guide to Valentine’s Day in Sussex