Luxury fragrance shop Jo Malone London to open in Exeter
- Credit: Archant
Get your perfume and candle fix at the new boutique opening in John Lewis
Jo Malone London has recently announced a new boutique opening in Exeter this November.
The store, which will be based within John Lewis, Exeter, will open on 12 November just in time for the busy festive season.
“We are delighted to announce the opening of our new Jo Malone London Boutique in Exeter,” says Rachel Baker, UK Vice President General Manager of Jo Malone London.
“With its roots planted firmly within the heart of British heritage, and its commitment to quality products and expert service, John Lewis is the ideal partner for Jo Malone London.
“Our new boutique will offer the perfect introduction to the world of Jo Malone London.”
The luxury fragrance brand is well-known for its bespoke scents, from candles to colognes. From new scents such as Wood Sage & Sea Salt to the original classic, Lime, Basil & Mandarin, all fragrances are British and proud.
- 1 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 2 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 3 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 9 Country walks with summer pub gardens in the Cotswolds
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
Enjoy smelling the sweet scents in store and get expert advice on everything from styling a scented statement to finding a special gift. Or you can simply indulge in a relaxing hand and arm massage at the Tasting Bar.