Massage Medley at Dragonfly, Burwash Manor
Dragonfly Evening in support of Wallace Cancer Care, September 13th, 2012, 5-8pm
Dragonfly Evening in support of Wallace Cancer Care, Burwash Manor, September 13th, 2012, 5-8pm
Learn everything you could ever possibly want to know about massage as Dragonfly therapists demonstrate and discuss their wonderful treatments in aid of local charity, Wallace Cancer Care.
The beautiful salon at Burwash Manor, Barton, Cambridgeshire, will be hosting the event between 5pm and 8pm on Thursday September 13th. You’ll be able enjoy free mini-massages, plus pink fizz (or detox drinks for those who have indulged in a mini Indian head massage!) nibbles and a fantastic little goodie bag to take away with you.
Also on offer will be a chance to win one of many fantastic prizes including a beautifully relaxing pamper day at Dragonfly itself, whilst special discounts will be available on treatments booked on the night.
‘We’re delighted that Dragonfly are again hosting an event for us,’ said Kirsty Keegan, Fundraising Manager for Wallace Cancer Care. ‘It’s a fantastic opportunity for people to learn about, and experience, the healing power of massage, as well as raising awareness of the practical and emotional support we provide for all those affected by cancer.’
Entry for the event is just �5, with all proceeds going to Wallace Cancer Care. So get along to Burwash Manor to enjoy feeling good, whilst helping others!
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 9 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 10 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire