Meet the therapist
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Tiffany McMurray, SK Clinic + Spa in Bury St Edmunds
What’s your area of expertise?
I specialise in nails and nail art.
A personal beauty tip you can share?
Dry body brushing. Using a dry brush on your skin not only helps improve circulation and makes your skin feel amazingly soft, it can also help improve the appearance of cellulite.
Which beauty treatment do you most enjoy doing?
I enjoy everything as it gives you a good mix to your day, but if I had to pick it would be treatments that give an instant result for example, with nails, lashes, make-up. I’m definitely a therapist who likes to see what I’ve done.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 9 Country walks with summer pub gardens in the Cotswolds
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
Do you have a favourite product?
My personnel favourite is the Propolis concentrate made by Pevonia, which is 100% natural – but this particular one is derived from bees. It’s basically a first aid kit in a bottle, very antiseptic, healing and soothing for the skin.
Do you have a beauty no-no?
People biting their nails! It’s so unhygienic and just looks very untidy.
Where is your favourite Suffolk spot?
Newmarket Races – I live in Newmarket so for me, it’s very convenient, but it is such a good socialising event with a great atmosphere.
Where do you like eating out?
Prezzo is by far my favourite chain restaurant, but Newmarket has an amazing Thai Restaurant called Thai Street Café.
Describe your perfect day?
I’m a bit of an adrenaline junkie so any theme park would be fun. I also love festivals.