Meet the therapist
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Tiffany McMurray, SK Clinic + Spa in Bury St Edmunds
What’s your area of expertise?
I specialise in nails and nail art.
A personal beauty tip you can share?
Dry body brushing. Using a dry brush on your skin not only helps improve circulation and makes your skin feel amazingly soft, it can also help improve the appearance of cellulite.
Which beauty treatment do you most enjoy doing?
I enjoy everything as it gives you a good mix to your day, but if I had to pick it would be treatments that give an instant result for example, with nails, lashes, make-up. I’m definitely a therapist who likes to see what I’ve done.
- 1 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 2 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 3 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 6 fantastic garden cafes in Yorkshire for you to try
- 6 9 of the best beaches to visit in Devon
- 7 10 of the Best Family-Friendly Pubs in Cheshire with a playground
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 12 great places to eat al fresco in Suffolk
- 10 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
Do you have a favourite product?
My personnel favourite is the Propolis concentrate made by Pevonia, which is 100% natural – but this particular one is derived from bees. It’s basically a first aid kit in a bottle, very antiseptic, healing and soothing for the skin.
Do you have a beauty no-no?
People biting their nails! It’s so unhygienic and just looks very untidy.
Where is your favourite Suffolk spot?
Newmarket Races – I live in Newmarket so for me, it’s very convenient, but it is such a good socialising event with a great atmosphere.
Where do you like eating out?
Prezzo is by far my favourite chain restaurant, but Newmarket has an amazing Thai Restaurant called Thai Street Café.
Describe your perfect day?
I’m a bit of an adrenaline junkie so any theme park would be fun. I also love festivals.