Meet the therapist
- Credit: Archant
Anna Sizer, of SK Cllinic and Spa offers her beauty tips
What’s your area of expertise?
I love skin care, so definitely facials.
Your beauty tip?
Never go to sleep with your make-up on. Overnight is when your skin repairs itself most.
What’s the most enjoyable beauty treatment to do?
Facials are a love of mine and using the Pevonia brand which is 100% natural. It’s perfect to work with and is ethically sound, which is important. Massage is my close second favourite.
- 1 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 2 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 3 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 4 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 9 Country walks with summer pub gardens in the Cotswolds
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
And your favourite product?
All the Pevonia ones give incredible results. The Vitaminic was the first product I came across and I just had to have it. It has a mandarin scent and is loaded with vitamin E and A. It really helps with dehydration and dryness.
Do you have a real beauty no-no or bug bear?
I have a few! 1. Touching your face after a facial 2. Don’t get dehydrated. Drinking plenty of water will help to keep the skin fresh and healthy 3. Don’t come for a pedicure without flip-flops.