Classic cars drive into Farnham for charity event
- Credit: Archant
The annual Classic & Vintage Car Show drives back into Farnham again on Sunday April 6 to help raise money for Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice.
The show, which is sponsored by Farnham Town Council, will be held at the Central Car Park, where a unique collection of classic and vintage cars, motorcycles and ex-Army vehicles will be on display from 10am to 4pm.
There will also be an auto jumble for any enthusiasts who are looking for a particular car part.
Entry to the show is free, with all donations received going directly to Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice, who offer a compassionate and caring approach to end of life care, for terminally ill people and their families across the whole of west Surrey and part of north-east Hampshire.
The Hospice’s fundraising team will also be running tea and cake stalls to help raise money.
• For more information about this year’s Farnham Classic & Vintage Car Show, call 01252 729446.
Share your photos from this event and other classic car show @ www.surreylife.co.uk/photos
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 8 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 9 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 10 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins