Lancashire Automobile Club St George's Day Rally, Ribble Valley
More than 75 stunning classic and vintage cars staged a rally through some of Lancashire's most beautiful countryside.
More than 75 stunning classic and vintage cars staged a rally through some of Lancashire’s most beautiful countryside.
Vehicles, dating from the 1930s to 1990, took part in the Lancashire Automobile Club event, the ninth year running members have celebrated St George’s Day.
The rally started and finished at Mitton Hall, near Whalley, with a route covering 60 miles of the Ribble Valley and running through 20 local villages.
The LAC organises events through the year, including the Manchester to Blackpool run which is scheduled for June 12.Photography by Glynn Ward
To add your photos from this event click the red button below
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 6 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 7 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District