The Haslemere Classic Car Show brings pre-1974 motors to town
- Credit: Archant
With a display of pre-1974 cars and a collection of stalls and entertainment, the sixth Haslemere Classic Car Show takes place on Lion Green on Sunday May 25.
Before the show, a limited entry, pre-booked morning classic car tour will travel around fifty miles through the beautiful local countryside, with a refreshment stop.
The static afternoon show runs from 12noon to 5pm and is open to all pre-1974 vehicles, from turn of the century veterans, post war family classics, race machinery and early 70’s supercars to American beasts.
Throuhgout the show there will be a host of quality stalls selling local produce, crafts, art, vintage and classic car related goods, as well as food, a bar and music.
The Lion’s ‘Corner House’ will be serving Cream Teas and will once again be hosting the HCCS Bake-Off competition.
• For more information, visit www.jamesewing.co.uk/hccs
If you’ve visited a classic car show or motoring event in Surrey, share your pics @ www.surreylife.co.uk/photos
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 8 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 9 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 10 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins