On the cutting edge with Sassoon Salon Manchester
Lina Hermansson brings metropolitan style savvy to Sassoon Salon Manchester
Talented Creative Cutter Lina Hermansson is the newly appointed Creative Director for Sassoon SalonManchester.
After spending 10 years in the South Molton Street Salon in London, Lina now plays an incremental role in creating wearable trends and statement haircuts for the Manchester clientele.
‘I’m very excited to be in Manchester as it has such a strong fashion feel and is incredibly inspiring.’
Lina’s role is not only to manage and lead her team but also to nurture and educate them.
Sassoon Salon is renowned for their expertise in hair care and effortlesssophistication with salons in iconic cities around the world including Manchester, Liverpool and Nottingham. Having built their reputation with meticulously trained staff, Sassoon Salon offers a unique fusion of innate creativity with an understanding of craft, suitability and character.
Sassoon is known for being at the very forefront of trends. The latestAutumn/Winter collection 2010, BLAST is in perfect rhythm with this season’s most mesmerising looks.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West
The new Ochre Colour Palette showcases the key colour trends seen on the catwalk for AW10: rich brown hues from warm burnt sienna to cool golden ochre are transfused with icy umber.
Lina shares tips on how to achieve some of this season’s key looks:
1 Marsden Street, Manchester M2 1HW0161 827 7140
1st Floor,Metquarter, 34 Whitechapel,Liverpool L1 6DA0151 227 1450
11 St PetersGate, Nottingham NG1 2JF0115 950 377