Originals Jewellery & Gallery, Odiham - Advertising Feature
Since 1998, Jo Kelsey has been working to create a retail experience at her gallery on Odiham High Street. She wants people to know that they can find rurally the quality and range of pieces normally only found in London...
Originals Jewellery & Gallery, Odiham
Since 1998, Jo Kelsey has been working to create a retail experience at her gallery on Odiham High Street. She wants people to know that they can find rurally the quality and range of pieces normally only found in London. As an HRD certified diamond grader and with over twenty years experience in the jewellery trade, she has a wealth of knowledge to draw from to produce collections of timeless beauty.
As the vast majority of the jewellery on show is hand-made at the gallery, Jo has full control over the quality and choice of gemstones used. She enjoys using naturally vibrant stones of an unusual cut, therefore making each item totally unique. For commissions, Jo and her team can assist you with every step of the process and welcome your input - whether you already have a design in mind or would like some help or ideas.
In addition to her jewellery collections, Jo has gained a solid reputation for housing a choice of oils, specialising in originals and limited editions from both established and exciting new artists. Alongside these superb exhibits, you can find ceramic art and wall hangings, tactile and subtle bronze sculptures and stunning glass art.
Jo is also one of a select few galleries in England that, as an authorised dealer, showcases an exciting British artist, Tim Cotterill, who has made an impact as 'The Frogman'. His characteristic and whimsical bronze sculptures certainly capture the fun nature of these creatures.
Why not call in to the gallery next time you're in Odiham and find out more ...
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 10 7 great walks in Wensleydale