Pandora store in Eastbourne opens
- Credit: Archant
Pandora, the leading jewellery brand opened its doors in Eastbourne, on Thursday 27th November.
Eager customers were queuing outside the Arndale Centre from 7am in order to get their hands on a free silver bracelet that was given to the first 50 customers who spent £75 or more. Customers were served cupcakes and refreshments to celebrate the opening of one of the biggest Pandora concept stores in the South East.
Eastbourne MP Stephen Lloyd officially cut the ribbon to open the store and was joined by Ashley Pugh, Managing Director of W Bruford, Bill Plumridge, manager of Eastbourne Arndale Centre, Christina Ewbank, Chief Executive of the Eastbourne Chamber of Commerce and Olivia Perkins, Pandora Store Manager.
The concept store which is owned by W Bruford of Eastbourne is an addition to the family run business, joining W Bruford and Inspired by Brufords. Ashley Pugh, Managing Director, said: ‘We have high hopes for Pandora in Eastbourne and this new store is a fantastic addition to the town’s retail scene’.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West