Private healthcare isn’t just for those with insurance
Take control of your healthcare journey with Self Pay. All the benefits of private healthcare without the monthly premiums
You may not be aware that you don’t have to be covered by health insurance to be treated privately. If you want to avoid potential lengthy NHS waiting lists, or you find the prospect of monthly insurance premiums too much, Self Pay provides the perfect answer. You take control of your healthcare journey, choosing when to go private and when not to.
With New Victoria Hospital’s Self Pay packages you not only benefit from fast access and convenient appointments, you will also have access to leading surgeons and physicians as well as exceptional standards of nursing care. Furthermore, state-of-the-art facilities and private rooms or day surgery bays ensure a comfortable stay.
The all-inclusive packages provide peace of mind. With fixed prices* that include: a pre-operative assessment, all charges during your stay, and outpatient aftercare including physiotherapy, imaging, take-home medications and prostheses (where applicable), there’s no concern over escalating costs. In addition, if you prefer to spread the cost of your surgery over a period of time, finance options are available from as little as 0% APR representative finance*.
*terms and conditions apply
Self Pay packages are available for most treatments and include:
• Back Surgery
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
• Breast Surgery
• ENT & Oral Surgery
• General Surgery
• Bowel and Hernia
• Pain Management
• Plastic Surgery
• Vascular Surgery
See our Self Pay guide prices for the most common surgeries at www.newvictoria.co.uk/selfpay
For more information or to book an appointment call the Self Pay team today on 020 8949 9090. New Victoria Hospital is an independent, charity-owned, private hospital based in Kingston upon Thames, and has been serving the local community for over 60 years.