Relax in luxury at Clay Spa in Oxshott village
- Credit: Archant
Do you sometimes feel the need to escape from the physical and emotional stresses and strains of modern life? Do you feel you need some advance medical help with looking younger? Perhaps take time out to pamper yourself in a kind and supportive environment; in a setting where there is equal emphasis placed on internal health and well-being as that of external beauty and grooming? If so, then Clay Spa is the perfect place for both men and women.
Nestled in the heart of idyllic and pretty Oxshott Village, in green and leafy Surrey, you will find a little haven of peace and tranquillity called Clay Spa. Here you will discover a place that is guaranteed to both sooth and calm but also re-vitalise.
Providing a unique blend of traditional and advanced therapies, both medically hi-tech and holistic, the highly trained and dedicated team of caring therapists, doctor and semi-permanent make-up artist at Clay Spa, will nurture you through the process of restoring and rejuvenating both the body and mind – with each treatment tailored to meet the needs of each client individually.
Reflecting its commitment to natural beauty, all of the products used by Clay Spa are especially chosen so as to ensure uncompromised quality and effectiveness. All therapies are undertaken either in private relaxing beauty treatment rooms with calming music and subtle hints of aromatherapy oils, or in clinical medical rooms allowing clients to enjoy the whole experience - whether that be a manicure and/or pedicure, an advanced Environ skincare treatment, an ultimate muscle lifting facial, an aromatherapy facial, an Indian head or full body massage, reflexology, IPL permanent hair removal, thread vein removal, removal of pigmentation, acne clearance, facial peels, professional semi-permanent make-up, botox, fillers, tanning or teeth whitening,
Clay Spa is a ‘retreat’ that generates and exudes the gift of positivity. As a result of this environment and the treatments undertaken by its expert team of therapists and Doctor this gift is imparted to its clients.
It is the wish of the Clay Spa team that when its clients say goodbye they leave feeling not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well. The Clay Spa team is dedicated to keeping its clients looking good and feeling great... and ensuring that every time they visit they have a pleasant and memorable experience; safe in the knowledge that they were cared for by the very best of hands.
• For further information on the therapies and treatments available at Clay Spa why not visit their website www.clayspa.co.uk. There you can book appointments on-line and search for the ideal treatment for you via the treatment finder service.
• Alternatively, you can call them on (0044) 1372 576772 or visit them at 4 High Street, Oxshott and request a complimentary consultation if you would like to discuss your needs face to face and then take advantage of the 20% discount being offered on all treatments carried out on the very first visit. Recommend a friend and you can also receive a complimentary back massage.
• Follow Clay Spa on Facebook by clicking on the following link www.facebook.com/pages/Clay-Spa/529973770404619?fref=ts and ‘like’ their page to start receiving details of discounts and offers together with helpful tips and advice on current beauty trends.
- 1 Tolkien fans won't want to miss this Middle-Earth exhibition in Basingstoke
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 5 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire