Senti in Wimbledon is a fragrance lover’s dream shop - Surrey style guide
- Credit: Archant
Showcasing our county’s leading independent brands and boutiques
Packed full with room fragrances, scented candles, perfume, and bath and body products, Senti is any fragrance lover’s dream store.
Owner Debbie Knight founded the shop after a trip to Florence where she discovered Dr Vranjes room fragrances and loved them so much that she became the UK distributor. Alongside the 20 Dr Vranjes fragrance blends, Senti’s range includes Bodhi for bath and body, Timothy Dunn and Rigaud Paris candles and also Czech & Speake Aromatics.
New to the store are beautiful essential oils, perfumes and body care from Italian perfumer Bruno Acampora. Originally launched in the 1970s, the nine pure perfume oils (£110 each) are the fruit of 30 years’ fascination with perfume and travel: Blu 1974, for instance, evokes the memory of the sea off Capri while Jasmin 1978 is created with jasmine picked during the peak of its bloom.
• Senti, 39b High Street, Wimbledon Village SW19 5BY. Tel: 0208 947 5179 / senti.co.uk
For your chance to feature in The Independents, e-mail your interest to email@example.com
- 1 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 5 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 6 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 7 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 10 10 of the best places to go pumpkin picking in Cheshire