Skin for summer
- Credit: Archant
Dr Joanna Ward, owner at Skin Clinic in Brentwood, speaks to Holly Eells about the latest treatments to get your body ready for summer
How long have you been in this industry for?
I have been a doctor for almost ten years, specialising in dermatology and aesthetics. I opened my first cosmetic medical skin clinic three years ago and since then the clinic has won multiple awards, recognising our commitment to clinical excellence and outstanding customer service.
The summer is looming, what treatments can you recommend to get our bodies prepared?
Our body contouring treatments are hugely popular. They can help men and women lose inches and regain their shape in a matter of weeks. We use all the latest cutting edge technology from fat freezing (cryolipolysis) to ultrasound cavitation fat reduction and radiofrequency. We also run a doctor-led weight loss program that incorporates weight loss and body re shaping with ultrasound and radiofrequency.
What are your customers requesting the most at the moment?
The two most requested treatments in our clinic are wrinkle reducing treatments and body contouring. When we look to help reduce wrinkles we use treatments such as Botox and fillers naturally and subtly to help restore a sense of youth and rejuvenation. Body contouring is also hugely popular, as it gives fantastic and sometimes dramatic results with no pain, scarring and downtime.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 7 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
How is The Skin Clinic different?
We specialise in cosmetic medicine, dermatology and body contouring. We offer a bespoke and personal service to our clients with cutting edge treatments and technology. We listen to our clients concerns, advise in an honest and professional way and guide our clients to the most suitable and beneficial treatment.
The Skin Clinic
Suite A Sovereign House
153 Brentwood High Street